To secure your seat, you must complete registration in our SchoolMint online registration system. This includes filling out all forms and uploading your supporting documents. For a list of valid supporting documents, see below:
1. Proof of birthBirth certificate or passport
- Birth certificate or passport
2. Two physical address receipts
Both documents must be consistent with the address on your license plate and be listed below.
- A rental agreement, title deed, or mortgage loan statement for the home
- A residential utility bill (gas or electric) in the resident's name, issued by a utility company (e.g., National Grid or Con Edison), must have been issued within the last 60 days
- A residential bill for cable television services. It must contain the name of the parents, the address of the dwelling in which they live, and issued in the last 60 days
- Documentation or letterhead from a federal, state, or local government agency, including the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), City Housing Authority, Human Resources Administration, Children's Services Administration (ACS), or a subcontractor of ACS or the Federal Office of Refugee Settlement, indicating the full name and address of the resident, must have been issued in the last 60 days
- A current home ownership tax bill
- A water bill from the residence, issued in the last 90 days
- A rental receipt that includes the address of the residence, must have been issued within the last 60 days
- State, municipal, or other government-issued identity document (including IDNYC New York City ID); that is current and has the address of residence
- Income tax form for the last calendar year
- Official New York State driver's license or unexpired learner's permit
- Official documentation of an employer's payroll, issued within the last 60 days, such as a pay stub with the household address, a form filed for income tax withholding purposes, or a pay stub (an employer letterhead is not appropriate). All these documents must have been issued in the last 60 days
- Voter registration documents, including parents' names and home address
- Current domicile-based membership documents (e.g., neighborhood residents' association), including parents' name and housing address
- Evidence of child custody, including court custody orders or legal guardianship documents issued within the past 60 days with the child's full name and residential address
Important information about proof of physical address:
If you are not in a position to provide two of the documents presented above, you must submit a affidavit of your residence. Click here for a copy of the affidavit form.
3. Adolescent Health Examination Form
- El NYC Department of Health & Mental Hygiene Child & Adolescent Health Examination Form CH-205. Para obtener una copia del formulario, haga clic aquí.
Important information about the health form:
- If your health record does not include a listing of your immunization record, you must provide your immunization record from your doctor.
- The documents presented below can support your health exam form but cannot replace it.